Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Update

Google Chrome is pretty awesome, in case you didn't know. It's brilliant. :D Thank you Google! 


Another day, another dollar. 


I literally ate so much food last night, my stomach was going to explode. That's one thing I dislike about the doctor. It turns my mom into like, super mom mode. She offers up so many food suggestions, which is great - except I didn't ask. I know she cares, and is just looking out for the best of me. I can't eat everything in the house in one day. I have to spread it out! 


I weighed myself, and gained 4 pounds in 6 days. That's 4 pounds in a week! Granted I have been eating everything in site and feeling like I'm going to throw up from all the food that is settling in my stomach, but I guess that's the price you pay. 


This doctor visit has gotten me a little irked. 


Here is the quick version: 


I went to the doctor with two problems. One, my hair was falling out. B) Just needed a little pick me up on the weight gain. 


I thought the doctors visit went great. I don't have insurance, so the entire trip (plus my 5 viles of blood) was around 650 bucks. 


Now, I was aware they were going to test for things. Completely aware. He never mentioned to me what he was testing for, but I was under the impression alopecia test would be included with that. I dont know what all they tested for. All they said was my blood counts were fine, platelets were fine, and low on a few vitamins. 


Well, I went there for some sort of alopecia test. And the lovely lady yesterday says, "Well he wants you back for more testing" so I asked her the price of this testing. I don't have insurance, and it isn't available for another few months for me. 


780 bucks for this "autoimmune" test. 


Now, when I type in "Autoimmune" on Google, alopecia information comes up. 


Whoa whoa whoa,Why did we not test for this in the first place? This is the REASON I AM HERE. I'm not here to sit in your room for 45 minutes while you pick your nose outside.


I now feel like I have wasted 670 bucks, found out NO new information (I could have told all these doctor idiots that I didn't have anemia, no thyroid problems etc) and now you mean to tell me that you didn't even test for the reason I came in? 


See, this is a reason I don't have insurance in the first fucking place. 


Stupid reasons like this:


They induce my labor because "We think she weighs under 5 pounds 5 oz" and WRONG - She came out 6lbs1oz. 


I know for DAMN SURE that my next child will stay inside of me as long as possible. None of this "I think" stuff. You don't know what'd going on inside of me. Only I do. Skyleigh may not have gotten any bigger, but babies will come WHEN THEY ARE READY. 


Sometimes I think all doctors are idiots. You have no idea what is going on inside of a person's body. It's all a big guess. 


So, here I am. 


Back to square one. 


And 670 dollars down. 


Funny how life works sometimes. 


I do what everyone tells me to do, go to the doctor, etc. Andddddd nothing. 


__


I wish Friday would hurry up and get here! Payday! 





No comments:

Post a Comment