Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Sandusky and Edwards

One trial begins, while one ends. 


While I admit, I have not watched the actual trial, I have tried to keep up with each with online news-outlets. 


I personally believe that the Judicial System is broken. 


We have a man, Mr. John Edwards, who "could have" been spending campaign money on god knows what, involving some whore. 
His wife had cancer, and Mr. Edwards couldn't keep his dick in his pants, and got another girl pregnant. 


Now, this man wanted to run for President. Of course this was before the big scandal broke and no one knew. 


It makes you sit back and think about our Government. 


We have Secret Service men, who are sleeping with hookers. 
We have extremely corrupt police and judges out there. 
Congress is a fluke, and now they are presenting us with candidates that I don't even like for Presidency coming up. 
I almost think the "voting" system in this country is a joke too, I've tried to understand how my vote counts. I just don't think it does.


While the entire "system" may not be broken, it is already been damned. And it still sucks. 


We have one guy who is allowed (i mean, we are basically allowing him right?) to cheat on his cancer stricken wife or ex wife, whatever the heck she was, and have a "secret" child out of wedlock from a different woman. He basically had another family people. Now, while I'm sure most politicians, senators included, are very over paid for what they do, I'm sure money is playing along with this, and someone's pocket just got filled for another "look the other way" 


****


And then, we have Mr. Sandusky. A horrible excuse for a human being. He is a man that has been allegedly molesting male children for quite a few years now. Young boys. Not men, but boys. Like ages 9-11.


I don't even know why this piece of shit is still alive. Sad that we are going to spending our precious tax dollars for him to rot in jail for the rest of his life. 


I am very proud of all these boys, and men, who are testifying. It takes a great deal of courage to do what they are doing, and I wanted to let them know that this man will pay for what he has done. Maybe not in jail, maybe not here, maybe not there. But karma is a bitch, and that bitch doesn't like it when you molest little boys in the shower.


 Mr. Joe Paterno knew the boys were being molested. Other staff members knew, and they have known for YEARS that "something" was going on. 


I don't like football, and I never will like football. It sickens me to know some weird little old man, Mr. Paterno, KNEW about this, and continued to let it happen. He was a coach, the HEAD coach. Sadly, he died at the perfect fucking time, so we will never know the "real" truth with him knowing. I'm glad Penn State up and fired him, as he should have been. 


So, the Sandusky trial begins as we hope for the Judicial system to pull through and nail him! 


Edwards is still in Politics, he is on the "governments" side. Until we get a clean sweep of our ENTIRE government, I will continue to think that the government is horribly corrupt. I keep waiting to see Change (didn't obama say that?), but the only changes happening are for the worse.


It was honestly no surprise to me when they dropped everything from Edwards. It's just more proof that if you have power, money, you get what you want. And that it is okay to cheat on your wife. 


I dont see why politicians can't keep it in their pants. This isn't a "new" thing. 


Clinton. Yeah, remember him? He had a little problem too, and her name was Monica Lewinski. 


And these are only people that have gotten CAUGHT. Put your mind around that America.


Bottom line is, I expect results of people that do wrong. Oh, but if you work for America in any sort of way, we can bypass a lot of shit and just end up pulling the case at the end! 


By the way, Mr. Edwards,


Go to hell.










No comments:

Post a Comment