Wednesday, June 20, 2012

My Favorite Songs

Music is in my soul. 






Here are a few of my favorite songs, must have for your ears!


I'll start with Country music. My Top 10: 


1. Eric Church - Smoke A Little Smoke
2. Luke Bryan - Country Girl (Shake It For Me)
3. Miranda Lambert - Only Prettier / Baggage Claim
4. Carrie Underwood - Good Girl
5. Rascall Flatts - Banjo
6. Sugarland - Down In Mississippi
7. Darryl Worley - Awful Beautiful Life
8. Alan Jackson - Little Bitty
9. Big & Rich - Fake ID
10. Jerrod Neimann - Lover Lover

Okay, now some other good songs: 



1. Anything by Cobra Starship
2. Hanson - Penny And Me
3. Karmin - Brokenhearted
4. Neon Trees - Everybody Talks
5. Nicki Minaj - Starships
6. Jessie J - Domino
7. Jonas Brothers - Play My Music
8. The Ting Tings - That's Not My Name
9. Hedley - For The Nights I Can't Remember
10. Selena Gomez - Like A Love Song
11. Lady Gaga - You And I
12. Glee Cast - Paradise By Dashboard Light
13. Boxcar Racer - There Is
14. Train - Drive By




I'm a old school Good Charlotte fan:


1. Keep Your Hands Off My Girl
2. The Anthem
3. The River
4. Dance Floor Anthem
5. I Just Wanna Live
6. Broken Hearts Parade


And of course, the fantabulous Fall Out Boy: 


1. You're Crashing But You're No Wave
2. What A Catch Donnie
3. Headflirst Slide Into Cooperstown On a bad bet
4. This Ain't a Scene
5. West Coast Anthem
6. The (After) Life Of The Party
7. I Don't Care
8. Coffee's for Closers
9. Hum Hallelujah 
10. Sugar Were Going Down


I'm not going to list every My Chemical Romance and Blink 182 song. Every song is their's is awesome :D My favorite Blink song is Dammit. :D 


A Few good Jason Mraz songs - 


1. Sleeping To Dream
2. Not So Usual
3. The Remedy
4. Wordplay
5. Geek In The Pink
6. O Lover
7. You and I Both
8. The Beauty In ugly
9. Did You Get My Message



Hope you enjoy my music! Give some a listen to, they are all great songs! <3 <3 





No comments:

Post a Comment