Sunday, June 24, 2012

Online Shopper

I am an avid online shopper, searching endlessly for that bargain I think I can't get elsewhere. 

Of course I have my particular stores I buy from, and then a few I check like clockwork waiting for the newest sales to arrive. I have a comfortable style, to say the least.

Here are a few of my favorite sites: 


1. Body Central -  If you are a woman, I know you love clothes. 

http://www.bodyc.com is where I find most of my clothes. I first got a magazine from them and didn't really think much of it. I checked out the website and fell in love! The cutest shirts from about 16.99, and some cute nice dresses around 23 bucks! They don't update their clearance or sale items very much, but still - very cute clothes! They also have "work appropriate" clothes I can buy!


2. Kohls - The only place I can seem to buy pants that fit.

http://www.kohls.com has just about ever household item you can think ofFrom kitchen stuff, bathroom, to that nice picture in the living room, Kohls has it all. Being 5'9" and a small skinny person, every place I go to buy pants seems to only have "smaller" size pants for a short person. Now, I am no midget and not ever 100 pound person is 5 feet tall. Kohl's hasn't forgotten about this detail yet, and while they do have a small selection of pants, I can normally find a good Size 0 or 1 - LONG hanging around somewhere. Online Buyers pay special attention to the clearance of Kohls.com also! Great deals! Household items.



3. Wal-Mart - Every Person's Fall Back Store

http://www.walmart.com Of course Wally World is a place of wonders. Everyone shops at Wal-Mart at one point in their life. They do have a "clearance" section online, and I normally just click like "Price low to high" and if I see anything on the first few pages ... I get! I am not ashamed to say that I have bought clothes from Wal-Mart (I was at the store once and has to listen to some teenager explain to her mom why Wal-Mart clothes sucked.) I recently vowed to never go to Wal-Mart again, and I usually follow my rules. Wal-Mart seems to be the only place I can find a variety of shoes for my daughter, and trust me, two different shoes to choose from is a "variety" to these people.



4. Target - Great Dollar Items!!!!

For Target, you must go to the actual store and hit their Dollar Days items. Normally once you walk into the store, the "aisles" are right there. I am not sure if you can get them online, as they probably vary from store to store, but they have great cute CHEAP decorations for children, and toys, pens, just random stuff I can't ever seem to live without. Who says you don't need 5 fly swatters? Not me! Or how about 6 notebooks for Skyleigh? Cute decorations as well, and even a few outside/backyard items.

She can never have enough colors people! :D 


While we are on the subject of Dollar Stores - the 99 cent store closest to you could be a bargain shoppers dream! I literally decorated my first apartment from the 99 cent store, and Dollar General. A lot of Skyleigh's baby items were bought from the 99 cent store. Just go inside, grab a basket, and walk around! I would start grabbing, think I'd have sooo much in stuff, and only spend like 13 bucks!  Candles are great to buy from there also.



No comments:

Post a Comment