Monday, June 11, 2012

For Your One In A Million

Creative gifts are hard to come by these days. 


Anyone can get a Hallmark Card, slap a sappy simple message on it and present a folded 20 dollar bill, or even a gift card. 


A co-worker of mind (a young early 20-something male) needed a gift to buy his girlfriend for her Birthday.


"She likes stars." He tells me. 


After searching on Kohls and Walmart website looking for necklaces with stars on them, my manager mentioned buying a star for her! 


Such a simple idea, a little mad I did not think of it myself. I googled "Buy A Star", and we searched a few websites about stars. 


You purchase a star, or as they call "naming" a star, the cheapest one I found was about 60 dollars. You name it, they send you a certificate and your coordinates of your star. If you are looking for a gift that is rarely thought of, this is it for you!


He ended up going with a star necklace found on Kohls website. 


I just wanted to blog about this. 


So, go and get your mom, dad (perfect for Fathers day too!), sister brother, whomever a star! 


Stars are one in a million, as are you! :D 




No comments:

Post a Comment