Thursday, June 28, 2012

4th Of July Party Ideas

The 4th Of July is right around the corner, and if you are like me you like to decorate. 


We have a pool and normally host a huge pool party every year, but sadly haven't heard anything about it this year yet. 


Most of these pictures I found off Pinterest, and none of them are mine. Your local Craft store, Joanne's Fabrics or even Wal-Mart has all of the supplies you will need for anything down here. Most are easy and I doubt would take long at all! 


First party idea comes from everyone's favorite: Strawberries! 
Obviously step one is get some strawberries. Other ingredients include white chocolate and blue sprinkles. Great for a snack at your 4th festivities! 


Cute little ring for kids? Easy to make! 
Here is a neat idea to get the kids involved before they run around like ! Red and Blue paint and something everyone has, hand prints! Footprints! Fun! Make one for Grandma, or maybe an Christmas Present (to save for Christmas of course!)


This was a cute decoration idea I wish I had thought of! Great for Memorial Day, and of course the 4th Of July. Red beans, white beans, and blue beans. I can't think of any beans that are blue off the top of my head, but I'm sure you can shop around. They do make see through bags, also check your local craft store! Coffee beans might be an idea as well! Or even M&M's! 

A neat drink topper idea! Blueberry, and raspberries! Even white marshmallows (I'm sure they have star shaped marshmallows somewhere!)


I love flags. Let's not forget to show that your plants love America too! It is America's Birthday after all! 


Near idea I found! Pretzel sticks (my childs favorite) dipped in chocolate, then different sprinkles colors. 
Neat ice cream idea! 



A few cup-cake decoration ideas. 
Rice Krispie treats, dipped in chocolate. Red or Blue ribbon tied at the top. 

I used to make one of these cakes every year. Well I think I made one one time, and attempted for year two. My family is full of creative minds, and so my cake never looks as good as the others did.


These shoes are awesome. I want a pair please.
Star shaped cut outs into watermelon! Seriously, I would have never thought of it! Brilliant! 
 Got loads of little toothpick flags? A wreath "base" is/are cheap at your local garden store! Great idea! 


Happy 4th of July everyone. 

This time of the year really means something to me. I love America. I know people that have died in wars, and taken their own life as a result of this pointless war. I know military men and women who bust their ass everyday. It is time to say Happy Birthday to Mrs. America herself, not some blonde plastic barbie doll! It is a very hard time (especially the day before) for me, because in many ways "America's" government system has failed my military friends. 

So Happy Early Birthday to Mrs. America! 






No comments:

Post a Comment