Sunday, June 3, 2012

AdSense

So, I broke down and got a Google Adsense account for my blog. I'm a little iffy about it, just mainly unsure it is set up (attached to my blog) correctly. It's been a day, and is a little disappointing when the 6 people who read my blog do not click! Haha, :P

I'm all for making money, even if it will take years before one person clicks on some ad I can't even see. 

It's weird, how much I enjoy free things. I suppose everyone loves free things. You may lie, or try and be humble, but you know darn well that you are smiling on the inside, just jumping for the chance to get it. 

I had a Cash Crate, and used to make money that way. I wasn't a avid Cash Crater, I just slowly did the cheapest surveys, clicked to the end, made a few extra e-mail addresses. They wont send you a check unless the amount is over 20.00, so needless to say it took almost 3 months before I had a check. And then 24 bucks came to me. A few months later, I did get a 60 dollar check from Cash Crate, but I only "Crated" for about half a year. I got tired of the spam, and having to keep track of everything was getting annoying. No one ever clicked on the referral stuff.

So, I see something about Adsense. I honestly have no idea what it is. Yes, I read the terms and conditions, but that doesn't tell me anything. I am not even sure if the correct ad is on my blog! I dont even know if it is there! But, I guess that's the price you pay with internet. I do blog, and I'd like to think I make some people smile. If I get rich someday off this Adsense stuff, I will let you guys know. 

I can't do Adsense on Facebook, Twitter, or any of my other social media outlets. So, I'm left to "hope" everything is set up correctly on my blog you are reading. I know my audience is small here in my tiny little blog, but maybe just one click? 

I mean, are they at least clicking on something cool? I bet it's something lame like, "Penis Enlargement!" or "Do you have back acne, click here for the product for you!" Then again, I don't go around just clicking on advertisements. So, there again relies a question. I'm sure it's fake, and that beautiful picture of the woman or man getting 300.00 overnight was fake.

I'm hoping that this isn't a scam and that I CAN actually make some money with this. Of course I know it wont happen over night also, I just don't feel like practicing patience right now! Haha. 


No comments:

Post a Comment