Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Celebrity Update of the Day

June 27, 2012.


1. Hota Kotb is apparently a front runner to replace Ann on the 'Today' Show. I'm not so sure what to think about that, I really like Hoda and Kathy Lee. Why not give KL the raise? She too good for Today? Hoda has a great stage presence, and a great reading voice/ telelpromper skills, and she is pretty funny. I'm more so laughing AT her, than WITH her, but I guess she will take what she can get. NBC isn't lacking in the money department, they seem to be lacking in the funny department. It doesn't take much to read some lines off a teleprompter. I think they should branch out and get someone brand new to replace Ann with!


2. Big Ben, the huge tower in London is being renamed after the Queen. To be renamed Elizabeth Tower. I wonder if people are outraged over in London. I'm not happy about it, I mean you learn about BIG BEN in school. Not "Elizabeth Tower". Now I gotta throw in ANOTHER name and stories to teach the kiddo's about? Now I know how angry Dallas was when they wanted to rename that street in Greenville, rename it to Ceasar Chavez Blvd. Let's just keep everything as it is Queen Liz mmk?


3. Gas Prices. I type in the date and "celebrity info" and lower gas prices come up? Gas prices are back around 3.00 Dont freak out, in case yall havent forgotten 4th of July is right around the corner. Just in time for Obama to parade around that he can up the gas prices by 20 cents with the flick of a wrist. I am exstatic that gas prices are finally lowering. Let's have them STAY low.


4. Paula Deen, American's favorite country bumpkin cook has lost 30 pounds. Looks like she finally put down that pie and picked up a healthy cook book! Congrats Paula, you look great. It's time to whip America into shape! 


5. 50 cent is out of the hospital. He needs change for a dollar someone! Anyone

No comments:

Post a Comment