Sunday, June 3, 2012

100 Random Questions

100 Random Questions

Phew! Enjoy.

1. How old will you be in five years?
32. Whew.
2. Who did you spend at least two hours with today?
My Daughter, Skyleigh.
3. How tall are you?
5′9"
4. What do you look forward to most in the next six weeks?
The pool being ready, work, life, Skyleigh, making money, saving said money.
5. What’s the last movie you saw?
Footloose, the new one.
6. Who was the last person you called?
Rena - a work issue.
7. Who was the last person to call you?
Rena, lol
8. What was the last text message you received?
Cory
9. Who was the last person to leave you a voicemail?
My dad
10. Do you prefer to call or text?
Depends on the context. Call to chat, text to get something over with quickly.
11. What were you doing at 12am last night?
Asleep, sound asleep!
12. Are your parents married/separated/divorced?
I am single.
13. When is the last time you saw your mom?
About 6 hours ago. At home.
14. What color are your eyes?
One is blue and one green, naturally. I had a cataract when I was born, got a donor lens (that didn't work) when I was 4, and it just turned my eye color green!
15. What time did you wake up today?
About 8:45 am.
16. What are you wearing right now?
Brown Pants, a white/green striped blouse, and my grey boyfriend sweater. <3
17. What is your favorite Christmas song?
Carol Of The Bells / Anything by Trans-Siberian Orchestra
18. Where is your favorite place to be?
Sitting with friends and/or family, having good conversations or watching good tv.
19. Where is your least favorite place to be?
Somewhere dark and creepy...
20. Where would you go if you could go anywhere?
Probably London, but maybe Pompeii, Italy
21. Where do you think you’ll be in 10 years?
Married to the man I love, hopefully!
22. Do you tan or burn?
I normally burn first and am then a light tan.
23. What did you fear was going to get you at night as a child?
Nothing really. Darkness out of my closet?
24. What was the last thing that really made you laugh?
Something at work, I am sure. Or Skyleigh, she kinda makes me laugh everyday! <3
25. How many TVs do you have in your house?
3.
26. How big is your bed?
It is a queen sized bed.
27. Do you have a laptop or desktop computer?
I have neither, but am currently using my work computer. I had a laptop, but had to trade it in for rent money with my mom, who then basically ruined it (but yet somehow blames it on me!)
28. Do you sleep with or without clothes on?
On
29. What color are your sheets?
Pink or white.
30. How many pillows do you sleep with?
Two pillows under the head, then one in between the knees
31. What is your favorite season?
Autumn
32. What do you like about fall?
Changing colors, falling temperatures, making stews
33. What do you like about winter?
Snow angels, making a fire, sledding
34. What do you like about the summer?
Swimming in my pool, going to the zoo
35. What do you like about spring?
flowers!!! Thunderstorms :D
36. How many states provinces have you lived in?
Two - Georgia and Texas. (Georgia for like, 9 months.)
37. What cities/towns have you lived in?
Smyrna, Georgia / Arlington, Texas /Fort Worth, Texas
38. Do you prefer shoes, socks, or bare feet?
I prefer to be barefooted.
39. Are you a social person?
Most of the time
40. What was the last thing you ate?
red baron pizza
41. What is your favorite restaurant?
Cafe Pulidos, or IHOP haha
42. What is your favorite ice cream?
This strawberry Cheesecake stuff, omg. So yum.
43. What is your favorite dessert?
Banana Pudding
44. What is your favorite kind of soup?
French Onion
45. What kind of jelly do you like on your PB & J sandwich?
grape
46. Do you like Chinese food?
Most of it, yes. I like buffets of Chinese food!
47. Do you like coffee?
Definitely not.
48. How many glasses of water, a day, do you drink on average?
Five or six
49. What do you drink in the morning?
Water, or Orange Juice.
50. What non-banking related card in your wallet is the most valuable to you?
My CVS Card. Other than that, my DL.
51. Do you sleep on a certain side of the bed?
Middle, or left.
52. Do you know how to play poker?
Ha, no.
53. Do you like to cuddle?
most of the time
54. Have you ever been to Canada?
Nope
55. Do you have an addictive personality?
Yes I believe so
56. Do you eat out or at home more often?
At home. But for a long time, it was out.
57. What do you miss about high school, if anything?
Nothing.
58. Do you know anyone with the same birthday as you?
Not the exact same, as in year. But Chelsea Clinton, Josh Groban, and Jenni-Wow or whoever from Jersey Shore all share my birthday!
59. Do you want kids?
Considering how I already have a daughter, I'll go with yes.
60. Do you speak any other languages?
Uh, no.
61. Have you ever gotten stitches?
No (knock on wood)
62. Have you ever ridden in an ambulance?
Yes, I've ridden WITH someone IN an ambulance.
63. Do you prefer an ocean or a pool?
I love the beach but I feel safer in a pool. Too many bugs and animals out there!
64. Do you prefer a window seat or an aisle seat?
Window! I wanna see the scenery! God's Green Earth!
65. Do you know how to drive stick?
Yes I do!
66. What is your favorite thing to spend money on?
Skyleigh.
67. Do you wear any jewelry 24/7?
My mother's Rainbow Girl Ring she got when she was 13, I have worn since I was 12. I never take it off!
68. What is your favorite TV show?
Big Bang, Mike and Molly, Ridiculousness, 16 & Pregnant (haha), The Talk, Ellen!
69. Can you roll your tongue?
I can try.
70. Who is the funniest person you know?
Myself
71. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope.
72. What is the main ring tone on your phone?
It's the basic phone ringtone. I didn't ever get anything super fancy.
73. Do you still have clothes from when you were little?
My dad does, they are at his house. I wouldn't put them on Skyleigh, she'd just ruin them at her age. I did save a few things for her to wear in her HS years! Some pants too haha
74. What red object is closest to you right now?
Red Marker, or Red writing
75. Do you turn off the water while you brush your teeth?
Nope
76. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
I stay at my mom's right now, and they are (forced) open. So, open. It would depend though.
77. Would you rather be attacked by a big bear or a swarm of bees?
Bear, I can attempt to outrun a bear.
78. Do you flirt a lot?
Yes. Never act, just always flirt. A big fat tease. Suck it boys.
79. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Honey Mustard.
80. What is your favorite food?
Depends where we are, what we are eating.
81. Can you change the oil on a car?
If I had instructions I could.
82. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
..yeah.
83. Have you ever run out of gas?
Yes, more than once. (Just twice haha)
84. What is your usual bedtime?
Either at like 9 pm, or if I work it's about midnight.
85. What was the last book you read?
Blue Eyed Devil
86. Do you read the newspaper?
I read the USA today, and that is a newspaper so yes
87. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
No.
89. Do you watch soap operas?
No
90. Do you dance in the car?
I have a very specific type of car dance, actually.
91. What radio station did you last listen to?
93.3 or 102.1 - DFW, Texas
92. Who is in the picture frame closest to you?
I'm at work, and there are no picture frames.
93. What was the last note you scribbled on a piece of paper?
David calling about a big wreck on I-30 & 171.
94. What is your favorite candle scent?
Vanilla!
95. What is your favorite board game?
Life, or Sorry!
Where’s 96?
97. When was the last time you attended church?
A few weeks ago. I work Sundays normally, so :(
98. Who was your favorite teacher in high school?
Ms. Morris, Ms. Diehl
99. What is the longest you have ever camped out in a tent?
One night. I threatened to run away the next day to the camp, and they called my dad. He came and got me. Technically, I won. That's why God built hotels anyways. Jessica does NOT camp.
100. Who was the last person to do something extra special for you?
 My mom, she helps out in many different ways. I love her so much! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment