Monday, July 2, 2012

Celebrity Update: Weekend Edition

I hope everyone had a great weekend! 


Just wanted to update everyone on a few things that happened! 


1. Johnny Depp is now single. He and Vanessa Paradis have split after 14 years. Boo hoo, I'll console you Johnny, I'll console you! 
2. Not a big Madonna fan, but her beautiful "I'm-Really-12-but-look-30" daughter Lourdes sported her mom's infamous "cone bra". Not sure why this is news worthy, I mean it's just a fashion statement. 
3. Tom Cruise and Katie Holmes and divorcing. Well, let's give them a round of applause. They made it longer than I thought they were going to make it! The (ex) couple have one daughter, Suri, Katie's mini-me. 
4. Dixie Chicks Emily Robison and other are expecting their 4th child. Congrats on your wonderful news lady we haven't heard a single from in like 7 years. 
5. John Edwards and his mistress are no longer a couple. But, their table for two was reserved in hell already! 
6. Ann Curry is leaving the Today show. Bigger question: Ann Curry was on the Today show?
7. Molly Sims has welcomed a baby boy! Name has not been released. Let's hope it's a normal name and not something cookie. 


That's it for now :D 

No comments:

Post a Comment