Thursday, July 12, 2012

Photog

It's funny how the internet has made everyone think they are a professional photographer. 

I myself sometimes think I have amazing shots. 

My pictures are saved to various accounts all throughout the internet. 

It's funny what I think would be amazing get's no views - but the one I think is "ugly" or not so perfect get's all the views! 

Photobucket is the best because it has no picture limit. On Photobucket, with a whopping 143 views - 


                                       

Is your winner America. As it should be. 

I did nothing special to this picture in terms of colors or cropping. 143 views may not be a lot, and I wish It was more! 

Sadly I have not figured out Photobucket. I just literally upload my pictures there, and yet still work everything from my phone. 


Flickr I haven't had for very long, so my photo views are very low. Any photo I upload to Flickr has to go thru a special inspection process by me before uploadization onto Flickr. I only get 200 photo's - I need for them to be the best! 

Flickr Is more organized, and I am able to put my pictures in groups and sets. Groups pretty much anyone can post it, and set's are my own. 

Here are some other favorites of mine from Flickr


My daughter's tricycle. The "Cool" shot 

A Bass Hall Angel. I walk by these every day on my way to and from work. (there are two of them). Located in downtown Fort Worth, Texas. 

Bar Stools. "Retro" shot I was attempting. 

I love America. Isn't it grand? 


A corner of my mom's backyard. Old birdhouses that are used, and then an actual birdhouses that has been re-painted and re-purposed into a flower pot/bed. 

View from my work's Presidential Suite. Downtown Fort Worth, Texas. Looking north, at the courthouse. 

The people that post pictures of everything they eat are the worst. I don't need to see your nutritional plan.  I probably piss everyone off anyways with my skinny ass always posting pictures of cupcakes and cookies. 





No comments:

Post a Comment