Friday, July 6, 2012

Hair!

This blog is for some hair ideas. All of these pictures are from Pinterest. Hopefully you can are an imaginative bunch and can learn from pictures.

Here is how to get wavy hair. Just simply wrap your hair around and then place a hot iron for a few seconds. Steam will set - and your hair will be wavy! 
This is a simple way to hide a pony tail holder with your own hair. This picture includes a "poof" up top. 
In a blog picture I had from before - I basically did this style for my hair. It takes 5 minutes. Very neat! 
This is how I wear my hair if I wrap it up with a pen. I had never seen it laid out like this - so for the people who always ask, "How do you do that?"! There ya go!

I'm happy that the side ponytail has come into / back into fashion. I like doing a side pony tail. All of my current hair styles have to be "low" and normally I can't have my hair slicked back. I have sideways bangs and they don't clip yet! 

I honestly sometimes just want to chop all my hair off! Cute short style!

Fishtail braiding is hard to explain. I learned from watching. I was raised by my dad so I never had any "real" girly lessons. I don't even know how to french braid. I know how to fishtail! Here is a beautiful picture of a fishtail braid: 




I end with a cute hat picture. My dad always tells me I am a "hat person"... but I rarely wear hats. 


No comments:

Post a Comment