Thursday, July 5, 2012

Pay Pal Part Deux

So, the gentleman that bought my laptop has been e-mailing with me back and forth these past few days. I went two days without any word from him (or any money deposited into my PP Account)


I sent him an angry angry e-mail and he wrote me back after about a day of no response and apologized for the delay. He said PayPal made the mistake, and that the money would be in my account in 48 hours. It's been 24, and still no sign of anything. I have one more day for this man and this company. 


I'm not getting too worked up about it, if the money hits then it hits. If it doesn't hit, then I'll be getting back in touch with the police! 


Sucks that this is my first (and only) PayPal experience. It has been a horrible experience! If the money does actually go into my account, I bet it will take 4 weeks for them to get it into my bank account. I made this account so I could "easily" sell my laptop, and the selling part was fantastic. Sold it quickly - made the mistake of being a "first timer" and believing some dude I don't know on the internet when he will "talk me through it." 


And PayPal. Their customer service is a joke - asking me to forward the e-mails to them? And they'll get back with me in up to 3 days! It's technically day 3, and hey guess what. NOTHING. No e-mails, no links, no clicky things. Nothing. It's a joke. Oh, but I can talk to an automated machine (Chat with "Susan" or whatever her stupid name is); who is no help at all. Anything I try to "search" it asks me for the transaction number - which is fake. Or has an extra number or letter. 


It's very frustrating that/when bad things always happen to me! 


I will update you once the actual money hits! JOSE in Tennessee has my laptop, - and I'm still waiting for my money "Oh so handy PAY PAL!"

No comments:

Post a Comment