Monday, July 9, 2012

More Voter ID Issues

Really America? We can't do one thing right? Our government is moronic if they can't figure out anything! 

I am so sick of hearing about this damn VoterID Law! Either do it, or don't. Dont drone on about it for 4 more years! 

Here is your perfect solution: 

Are you ready for the simplicity of this thought process? 

I DONT THINK YOU ARE READY!

Make the states provide voter registration cards WITH a photograph of the person it was issued to. if they can do for drivers licences they can do it for voter registration cards.

Here in Texas, we provide a Photo ID for FREE. 

Let's re-read that okay. Slower. Sound out those big words. 


Make the states provide voter registration cards WITH a photograph of the person it was issued to. if they can do for drivers licences they can do it for voter registration cards.

Now, where is the issue in this? People are putting so much emphasis on voting and who's voting, and etc, and it's like... ANYONE can go vote? 

Does Obama not understand that? Maria Mamacita with her 5 "legal" babies... if she can read a name upside - she's a voter! Because she says "I'm Jessica Marie _____" and you know what? They don't ask for a picture ID. I should go in there and say "I'm Barak Obama!" ... "but my name is on the list there sir!"

It's just silly to me that we just keep beating around the bush. 

Simple problem - No Id. No Vote. No Problem. 

My first time voting I took my Voters Registration card, my ID and went in to vote. My cardboard card with no picture was the only thing they wanted. She didn't even want to see my ID. 

I have not voted since. Sorry. 

It's not fair terms to vote on, so I don't vote. 

No comments:

Post a Comment