Thursday, July 12, 2012

Cash Crate

If you into making money online, check this out - 


I used to do Cash Crate all the time. I've made almost 200 bucks from them. They mail out checks in 20 dollar increments. It does take time, so don't think you'll be able to sign up and have 20 bucks in two days. It IS possible, but very unlikely. 

I think you can do it all over the world too, not just in the USA. 
I know Canada can do it! :D 

If you read the message boards and really take the time to figure out how to do Cash Crate (The Excel sheet - the different emails - etc), then you can really make money. 

I currently have 13.22 with about 10 bucks of pending actions. 

This is the only website that I have found that is REAL. I have been scammed on a lot of things, but I took the time to do this and it worked. 

I wanted to "share the wealth" with everyone.

Good luck Bloggers!  

No comments:

Post a Comment