Thursday, July 5, 2012

Casey Anthony - Still a POS

More "news" is creating it'self from Mr. Baez's book about his client; Casey Anthony. 

"Presumed Guilty, Casey Anthony: The Inside Story." Is the name of the attorneys book.

My only question: 

When do innocent people start Googleing things about suffocation and suicide? 

The day little Caylee went missing, "someone" in the house web searched for some not so good stuff on the home computer.. 

Because that's what I do when my child goes missing: 
I Google suffocation and suicide. 
I don't call the police. 
I don't search for the child. 
No, I search chloroform on the internet. 


I'd really like to question the sanity of the jury that found this okay. Like really? Are you that stupid? We just going to overlook that fact? Does the "system" not realize it has been duped, in a huge major way, by some stupid girl? She LIED to you. Yes, you guys figured out she lied. She lied to cover up a MURDER.

Now, I'm not going to lie. We are all nosy people. We are all a bit weird.  Granted, I have never searched for suicide, chloroform or "fool proof suffocation", but I have searched for some weird stuff on Google.

But, alas, there is a major difference between "Fool Proof Suffocation", "Suicide",  "Castle interior" and "Kasey Kahne Shirtless." 

So, here I sit again. As the details of this story continue to roll out of the woodwork's. Still amazes me how all this has played out. A family has covered up the murder of a little girl.  

I guess us as a justice system are used to that. The "Penn State" family covered up boys molestation's! Why not cover up the murder of a little girl too? 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment